Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blog Poll - Which Museum would you visit?



I am still not sure if this blog poll is going to work or not. I spent the morning trying different polling sites, all of which were easy, straightforward and provided the HTML code for my poll. Each time, I would transfer the HTML into my blog and, surprisingly, it worked... kind of! I am leaving this poll up to see what happens, but the poll (or blogger) seems to get confused once I actually enter my vote. The poll looks as if it will continue to show only my one vote, instead of returning to the list of choices. Now, I figure I will wait for others and see if they can vote - hopefully this blog poll will actually work.

On a side note, I tried the blogger poll option, available under 'Page Elements' and 'Add New Page Element', but I found that it was not what I had envisioned. The poll seemed to get lost on the page and the ballet box was not big enough to accommodate my five choices (although, I believe I could have changed this).

This specific poll is 'Blogflux'. I also tried 'Easy Poll' and 'Polldaddy'.

4 comments:

Nana Robinette said...

It's working... thanks for voting!

Helen Button said...

That's a tough decision!

Sherley said...

Great idea, I`ll try to do something like this for the resume websites!

sanchesginger@gmail.com said...

Your blog is nice and I'd like to visit all the most famous museums in the world to see its valuable showpieces. If you need some more info about it you can enter here http://custom-writing.services/ Explore the world.